Τρίτη 24 Απριλίου 2012

A MAN MISUNDERSTOOD


My mother thought I was insane
That I could never stand the pain
And so I chose to live alone with nothing left to hold on

That’s why I never cared to feel
For those who used to beg and kneel
I chose to live my life alone with nothing left to hold on

Time is spinning without love by my side
When there’s nothing left inside your heart
You cannot live nor die
And I’ve cried so much… Regretful tears
With all these thoughts inside my head to die I fear

One day my friend I understood
I could forever change my mood
And stopped to live this life alone with nothing left to hold on

So I started to feel for real
All those who beg for love and kneel
And tried hard to find something I could hold on

Time was spinning without love by my side
When there’s nothing left inside your heart
You cannot live nor die
And those previously regretful tears
Made me change my life and live without my fears

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: